Thursday, October 13, 2016

New to blogging ..let me introduce myself

Hi, My name is Andrea Brower , I am a mom of 3 kids and grandma (Mee Mee) to 5 gbabies as I call gbabyloves. I am an avid reader and an inspiring author and in the process of writing my first book. I love music, sports and an animal lover of all kinds.
The reason I created this blog is to share my feelings and get some views and advice from YOU, the reader in a safe forum where we can share explore and often disagree but in a way where we don't demean or reduce or make others feel demeaned for their beliefs or feelings on any particular subject we are discussing. I hope you will join me in life's discussions what ever they may be ..Thank you for following me and joining me in this blogging adventure. ~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment